Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Beginning of the week of painting!


So Bayram has just kicked off here in Turkey, and with it my holidays begin. In order to get some good progress.. I have moved my table into the living room, so I can have access to the TV and everything else :)

Thankfully the wife and kid are gone to her families place for a few days so I should be OK here for that time period at least ;)

Expect a lot of updates in the coming days, and probably many throughout the day as I finish a movie and have time to do a post.

First movie is The Dictator. Already regretting this decision but will allow me to get some painting done hopefully.

Cheers for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked the post, become a follower, comment or email me at mr.lees.painting.emporium@gmail.com.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...