Project UK: Naked African Warrior Woman


If you were out on Safari, and these 2 ladies came up asking for something.. somehow, I think I would be handing them over. Lovely ladies, and great sculpts. Really a lot of fun painting up, though again I have to wonder.. why are they wearing high heels? Whomever is sculpting these needs to redo them in bare feet.. I think they would be more realistic.. unless of course they are in costume, and part of a burlesque troop?

Very simple color scheme here.. muted colors to go with them. Felt it was appropriate considering the models and the poses that they had. Somehow, if I had painted them in florescent greens and pinks, I would be doing them a dis-service.


Comments

  1. Nicely done. Aren't these Hasslefree figs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to check, but yes they are. Under the Fantasy Humans section. Nubian Female with spear, and other with Shield.

      Delete
  2. Hasslefree does a lot of chick figures. I just bought a strumpet from them and she's really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they do, and this client has bought up as many of them as he could ;)

      Waiting to see what you do with your little strumpet there.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts