Project UK: Bloodcoat Horde Finished!

YAY! Ok so it is past midnight, and took more than 2 hours than I had originally thought.. was closer to 4.. But that is OK, cause they are finished now!

Also used half a bottle of Army Painter Dark Tone Wash on the wash stage! Was getting scared around the 50-75% mark as I thought I might run out, but turns out that it was unfounded. Still.. in one of my next orders from Maelstrom, will have to pick more up I guess :)

Now some photos..







And the last 4 models to do for this commission before it is finished.. I suspect that they will get finished tomorrow, and then I will dive into the Space Wolf commission that is waiting next.. expect some WIP of them tomorrow, but mostly building stage, and some tests for basing.


Will have fun with this group though. I see.. SKIN!!! So should be easy, and fun to do up.. and that champion is just asking for more work to be done on him also. Let's see if I can stick to TableTop quality with him and the gang or not!

Comments

  1. Looks great, but that's a lot of dudes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is but 100 out of the 280 that this comms required doing.. will post up the full report on Friday..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Shhh you.. no boobs for you. Cut your hair first.. :)

      Delete
  3. Well you got them out the door really fast even with the previous long sessions on them. How do you keep up the rate and not burn out?

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I burn out, I usually stop painting for a period of time. Like last week I didn't paint at all, but this week I am painting like a madman! I just go with the flow you know?

      Delete
  4. Fantastic looking horde of infantry there. The customer should be pleased

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far he has nothing but praise for it, so that is a good thing! Thanks again for the compliment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts