Project UK: Chicks with Guns..

OK, so lame title.. was sleepy while creating it :)

First up is what I thank is Hasslefree Miniature but I cannot find it on their site. But it has the same look and feel as the rest of the gang.



Next up is not a Hasslefree Miniature, as this beauty had too much detail on her. Seems she is from the Privateer Press gangs though can't figure out which faction or what not she is a part of. I spent way too much time on her for painting than I normally would, but damn if this model didn't deserve it. I even tried a different skin tone to set her apart. It reminds me of an American Indian, so tried to do a bit darker skin here. Kept the colors tight, and tried to stay within a limited palette still. Really liked how she came out.. and hope you do to!




If it was not meant for TT standards, I think I could have spent a lot more time on this and really kicked it up a notch or 5..

Comments

  1. Now that's a big gun!!! Nicely painted Sir!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray.. were a lot of fun to paint up also!

      Delete
  2. Nothing wrong with that last one, lovely work Mr.Lee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AL.. was a lot of fun to paint up.. making me seriously consider Warmahordes now with models like these to paint up!

      Delete
  3. It's a perfect title. Men love chicks with guns. I'm going to buy my first Hasslefree mini. It's a strumpet and she's really saucy looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo can't wait to see the results of your first Hasslefree mini. They are quite nice and easy to paint up.

      Delete
  4. That first one is Sadie (b), HFA020, assembled with the KWS1a rather than the shotgun or the katana she comes with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this information. Was thinking it looked familiar but couldn't quite place it. Cheers!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. I finally found the other one. It was for Privateer Press' roleplaying game, "Iron Kingdoms." That's why I wasn't finding it in any of the factions from Warmachine or Hordes. It's Valeria Alvaro, Ordic Pistoleer.
      http://privateerpress.com/iron-kingdoms/miniatures/valeria-alvaro-ordic-pistoleer

      Delete
    3. Ah fantastic! Was combing through the Privateer Press models, and for the life of me couldn't find it.. but never checked the roleplaying game! Cheers for that mate!

      Delete
  5. Very nice sir. Nice clean paintjobs on both of these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brummie. They were a lot of fun to do up. Especially the cowgirl!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts