Project UK: Naked, pierced Succubi


Twins are a great thing, ain't they? I have to say, that these 2 remind me of a time when I was at a bar in my hometown that used to have Wet T-Shirt night. And in order to win, you basically would tear off the t-shirt.. and one night there was a girl that looked like those above. With more piercings than you could shake a fist at! Though no hearts, blades, or grenades were part of her act.

Not the best sculpts, and very flat ( aside from where it counts ) models.. very 2D, but still a good chance to test out some wet blending on the skin. And more practice with the new leather color pattern.

Hope you enjoy.. more to come as Naked Storm continues!


Comments

  1. a friend says he knows at least 3 movies starting like that; but he couldnt remember their names. Something like AVSEQ01 he says...

    i always says that when there is skin involved, you excel (pun?). I continue to admire your output rate. Kudos matey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's get back to the wet t-shirt contest.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am shocked.. you both actually read the article instead of just looking at the photos! :)

    Thanks BuRock.. you know I have a lot of experience dealing with skin.. wait.. wha?

    And Fran.. well.. if only my wife didn't make me destroy evidence of my pre-married life.. I might have other images to show off.. but then this would be even less PG rated than it is now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even more boobies, I'm lovin' it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you approve ;) Tell all you friends.. NAKED STORM CONTINUES!!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Very nicely done mate. Skin looks great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think I am getting the hang of it now.

      Delete
  6. Very nice...suprised you have not posted any of Brother Vinni's naked gals! Or is it Neked (as we say in the south).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. and just had to look.. very nice models! Will have to let my client know and he can maybe pick up a couple for me to work on ;)

      Delete
    2. The sculpts are nice, I like the Commmisar one with the coat....I have never ordered from him but I have seen on boards mixed comments about his shipping.

      Delete
    3. Mmm good to know about the shipping bit. Will keep that in mind, but for some of the sculpts.. it might be worth it ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts