Project Space Wolves: Grey Hunters Squads 3 and 4

Squad 3.. 

Same recipes of the day before, but the last 2 units of Grey Hunters except these ones have Plasma guns instead.

They were interesting to do these, as I have now figured out how to paint them in big batches, which will help for future units. It will set up a nice base also for the higher quality models such as characters.

So now we dive back into newer units.. Though expect a battle report tomorrow as I am on a business trip in UK at the moment. More units hopefully next week!

.. and Squad 4

Comments

  1. You keep painting this fast and the brush will fuse to your fingers ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh.. would be good.. might mean I would have to replace them less ;)

      Delete
  2. That blue really makes them 'pop'! Great work Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Am looking at how I can make them pop a bit more, but they are table top quality so.. and this is the scheme asked for.. Will get to do a bit more on the Wolfen and Characters though!

      Delete
  3. Cranking them out...faster than me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks styx.. I actually finished these on Tuesday as I have been on a business trip since.. but wanted to drag out the showing of them ;) Spread the models out so that they all get their time in the limelight :)

      Delete
  4. Hola
    Un gran trabajo.me gusta un monton,ese tono de armadura es muy guapo .
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias!
      Fue muy divertido de hacer, me alegro de que te gustaba el estilo!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts