Batch 2... WIP 6.. Almost finished..

Yes.. that's correct.. almost finished this batch of 100 Renegade Guardsmen..

Just need to give them all their official washes to grunge them up, and then dot the eyes.. literally ;)



Once the washes and eyes are done, then these guys are finished! Ready to repel the loyalist scum from my client's table..

In the meantime.. I have a need to get out of the house and have some real food.. so will be back in a bit with more updates and finished photos of the gang! Not bad for 22.5 hrs so far.. uff.. so many hours in 2 days.. but worth it .. I hope ;)

Comments

  1. I am totally in awe of your speed vs quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. am hoping that means they look good for the time I put into them? :) They are done at Table Top quality for the client. So meant to look good from a distance, but maybe not the best up close. Working on a fine balance there at the moment.

      Delete
  2. Nice work! quite a massive project done in short order, not something I'm usually willing to undertake. It's a whole skill & discipline set to stay on task and keep speed up aiming for the desired level, looks like you've got it down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some paint up skirmish sized gangs to amazing inspirational quality, and others paint up massive hordes to basic quality.. you can guess which us is which ;)

      Thanks for the compliments!

      Delete
  3. Blimey! That's a lot of figures to paint in one go! I think I'd have gone a little loopy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. was difficult, but fun! Though not sure if I want to do it again anytime soon ;)

      Delete
  4. Just can't have seen myself ever managing to do anything like this - what an achievement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael.. unfortunately.. this is becoming my normal style of painting these days ;) Might need to lay off them for a bit though? :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts