Project UK: Armored and Not

Ok so this update is of 2 ladies who like to cause damage, but do it in different styles. Again with a few Hasslefree Miniatures.. 

First up is Debra.. in her Grymm armor.. for this one I wanted to make it a bit more bright.. so went with a nice purple/pink coloring for her armor. I think it came out nicely, and worked great against the grey bodysuit underneath.




Then.. we have Signee. Truly out of Aliens this one, and running for her next kill. Green khakis with a dirty off white top. I feel bad for whatever Alien she meets up with.




Again I say.. I really love these models! I will need to pick up my own some day.

Comments

  1. Fun stuff! Hasslefree are a joy to paint aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolute joy to paint these up! Just struggling with limited time per night to actually put paint to brush. Waiting on the weekend to get more done..

      Delete
  2. I love Hasslefree and have a lot of their male and females, lovely work mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Through Zzzzzz I now have had the opportunity to paint up quite a few of them. Will be picking some up for personal use whenever this project finalizes.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks.. expect more pairings of lovely ladies to come.. have lots around the workshop at the moment!

      Delete
  4. These are superb, not sure how I missed the Signee miniature; now on the 'to have' list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts