Project UK: Van Saars Necromunda Gang

Whew.. so much Hasslefree.. and so we do a quick switch back to GW for a bit here.. and show off some of the Van Saar Necromunda gang.

Color scheme here was to do a Purple and Yellow empire styled scheme. I have tried a few of the colors, and this is the pattern I came up with. To offset the scheme a bit, I made all the pads in black, and the skin a bit different. Since they are more military styled, I figured that black hair would be best.

The bases are the same style as the Cawdor of before.








Back to a couple more Hasslefree miniatures soon..

Comments

  1. I like these colors and you've done a wonderful job on the faces as well. The highlighting and depth you've added really show up the expressions on the faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. Though the faces were just a quick base, ogryn flesh wash, and a highlight where appropriate. Nothing too special on them. I think the models faces are just that good that even simple painting comes up good on them.
      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Love the colour pattern and my word your production rate is to be envied; a tremendous effort Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was able to get these done over the afternoon/evening on Friday. Will be showing what I got done over the weekend later this week ;)

      Delete
  3. Looking mighty fine, love the purple and yellow, its a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. was not the easiest colors to put together, but glad to many people like them.. especially the client!

      Delete
  4. I much prefer your scheme to GW's solid green body suits

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts