Batch 2... WIP

Ok.. so a bit of a late start this morning once more.. didn't get out of bed until around 930.. mostly cause it is still my holidays so.. :) Had a bit of a breakfast, and then dove into the painting of this redcoats.

Yesterday's batch was of 20 models.. and it gave me a good chance to see what I need to do to get them done.

Today's batch.. well.. see below..


So I just spent the last 2+ hours priming these guys. Next step is the reds, then the dark grey for the bases. Then the basic black areas perhaps all togethers ( feet/boots, and bases ).

From there, I will break them off into smaller batches. Get the details done at that point.

Let's see how far I get in the progress here.. expect more periodical updates throughout the day..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts