20 Questions...


So the Old Couple of Kent have put up 20 questions, and it seems to be spreading like wildfire.. so here are mine.

1.Favourite Wargaming period and why?
Fantasy. Just because of the freedom to do what you want, and let your imagination go wild!

2.Next period, money no object?
Ancients. Would love to do a Roman vs Barbarians armies. So many ideas running around on mini dioramas. 

3.Favourite 5 films?
No particular order:
Equilibrium
Lord of the Rings Trilogy ( as 1 )
Matrix Trilogoy ( as 1 )
Evil Dead: Army of Darkness
Batman ( new trilogy )


4.Favourite 5 TV series?
Dr Who
Torchwood
Fairy Tail ( Anime )
Battlestar Galatica ( new )
Stargate ( Any of them! )

5.Favourite book and author?
Horus Heresy at the moment. Whole series, and the authors that go with it. 


6.Greatest General? Can’t count yourself!!
Harry Crerar

7.Favourite Wargames rules?
Tough call, play many, and all are good/bad in their own rights. 

8.Favourite Sport and team?
Don't care for organized sports. So when I do, it is always the opposite team that the people are talking about to create conversation. 

9.If you had a only use once time machine, when and where would you go?
To go back when I was younger and tell me how to do more with my life. Past and future from there would be different so that is enough. 

10.Last meal on Death Row?
Steak, Lobster, Fries, Jack Daniels, Cheesecake and Pumpkin Pie.

11.Fantasy relationship and why?
Kristen Bell. Just because :)


12.If your life were a movie, who would play you?
Kevin Costner, due to my acting coach in school saying we had the same style. 

13.Favourite Comic  Superhero?
Hulk.. just cause 'HULK SMASH!'


14.Favourite Military quote?
"You can't handle the truth!" wait.. does that count? :)

15.Historical destination to visit?
Vimy Ridge Memorial. See what my forefathers fought so hard for. 

16.Biggest Wargaming regret?
Selling anything, ever. Also not buying an airbrush sooner. 

17.Favourite Fantasy job?
Own business where I become an expert in Miniatures, and get to paint/play all the time. 

18.Favourite Song Top 5?
No particular order:
Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Meat Loaf - Anything for you
Korn - Freak on a Leash


19.Favourite Wargaming Moment?
15 yrs or so ago, at a tournament, final game. My Orks vs Blood Angels in 3rd edition. Goal was to capture the item in the middle of the board, and hold it until the end of the game. I had snaked my 30 man unit of Grots from 1 corner of the table to the middle of the table, grabbed the item. My opponent then attempted to kill the grots, but they passed it onto the corner, and then my Orks surrounded it, and mobbed together creating a huge unbreakable unit that sat for 17 rounds cause he was so furious that I could do this. He still brings it up whenever I see him and go back to Canada :)

20.The miserable Git question, what upsets you?
Most things in Turkey at the moment, but mostly the traffic. Rude people, and people who believe that everyone owes them something without reason. 

And now to get back to painting.. maybe even a game later on.. will see how it goes.. 

Comments

  1. Great answers! I'm off to look up Miss bell, she looks familiar but I just can't place her??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo check her out.. Veronica Mars was one of the best shows with her in it.. guess I should have put it up there also!

      Delete
  2. Equilibrium.. I like that movie, I think it's generally underrated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Many don't know how good of a movie it really is. Will have to re-watch it this week I think!

      Delete
  3. Good answers. I'm ray never heard of miss bell. Off to investigate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good actress.. is finally get recognized for her work. One to look out for.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts