Project UK: Para-Commando and Soccer Mom?

Yeah you read the title right.. this update we see another Hasslefree miniatures, which I am just loving the pure ease of painting these bad chicks up..

The para-commando model.. not sure if that was what it should have been, but it lent itself to this coloring quite well. This one's name is Kendra, and I knew a Kendra in elementary school. Except she was not so keen on guns.. or at least I don't think she was?!?!?

Color scheme was aiming for a cop blue shirt, which I think came out nice, and then some camouflaged pants. An olive green base, black and yellow lines, and then washed with Dark Tone Army Painter wash.



Next up is a model from West Wind Miniatures UK.. I only know this cause it had West Wind written on the side of the metal tab at the feet. She is from their Road Kill category, and is names Sister Saw! However, when I saw her, she looked more like a soccer mom gone postal. Missed a cardio kickboxing class, and had to drive the kids to yet another practice, where some A-hole cut her off.. so insert Chainsaw and well let it rip so to speak :) Fun model to paint but not as much as the Hasslefree models.



And a quick shot showing the size differences between the 2 of them..


Last Hasslefree model yet to come.. and she is all about the tombs and raiding them for personal gain.. till then.. :)

Comments

  1. Definitely two ladies not to upset! The soccer mum is wonderful, but I have to agree that Hasslefree are a joy to paint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. loved painting the florescent green and pink outfit on her.. just struck a cord that it was right for her.. and kinda sad that they are almost finished now..

      Delete
  2. I like the ladies you're working on and I would think the men would too. These birds look both sexy and dangerous-a lethal combo to be sure. My first Hasslefree mini should be arriving any day now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. Waiting to see what your first Hasslefree model will turn up like.

      Delete
  3. I have a Kendra and if I still did 28mm I'd still be buying their beautiful sculpts! That chainsaw one is quite a figure though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never bought any of these, but now that I am doing comms with them, I think I might have to invest in some! Just lovely ladies here..

      Delete
  4. Great looking figures, love the cammo, you nailed that

    ian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts