Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Project Daemons: Moar Daemonettes?!?

So this is a quick post to show some work on 15 Daemonettes.. which include the command models from the plastic set.

No bases, as I have to add magnets and paint up more. It is quite time consuming, and dusty ( drilling into resin ekk ) so I will have to dedicate a day one weekend to just that I think, and get them done.

In the meantime, I got these girls finished, and have another 15 almost finished.. probably done tomorrow.

I realize now that I did not do the teeth.. am notorious for not doing them on the models..


  1. Teeth or not, they look good to me.
    Well done.

  2. Thanks.. just need the bases and they will be finished.. am just glad that the 100 are finished.. will do up some shots of the 2 hordes and how they look as a unit together :)


If you liked the post, become a follower, comment or email me at
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...