Infinity: Nomads, Interventor Hacker II

OK, so as if I did not have enough projects on the go at the moment, I decided to start another one. This time it was while cruising around on Warseer, and looking at the project logs. Specificially the Tales of Skirmish Painters caught my eye... why? Well the requirement was to only paint 1 model a month, over a period of 6 months. This is something that I can handle with all the other projects and things I am going through at the moment.

So to kick things off, I decided to start simple. This Interventor Hacker II was actually started a while ago, but needed some extra work to get it finished. Was not the best painted model out of the faction from me. I blame this mostly due to my lack of high quality painting as of late, so it is perfect change of pace for me to work on. More so since I have stopped working for other's projects, and can begin to focus on myself for a while.

Not sure what I will work on next.. I have some Crazy Koalas that need some attention, and I would also love to finish off the Chimera and Pupniks if I can find the motivation for them. Will see what happens, and which direction I should go with.. might end up flipping a coin or leave it up to anyone who comments to this article.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts