Project UK: Female Commissar

So this was a side piece that was tossed into the batch for Zzzzzz.. and I have to say it was a lot of fun to paint up. In fact, it was so much fun that I did it twice.. well some parts of it anyways!

Why painted twice? Well I did all the trim in red in the beginning. Why? Cause I thought it was cool, but apparently it is not part of his army colors. So as such, I redid them in greens as requested. Liked it both ways, but would like to hear comments on which everyone liked.

Oh and the photos.. how do you like them now? I have tried some new ways of taking photos.. what do you think of them? Comment below!








And now the green version..




Oh and all the photos are not edited with Microsoft photo program this time around. Just the settings on the camera themselves and tweaking them a bit for the photos. Curious which ones everyone liked the most, and what I could do still to make them even better still!

And there it is.. what do you think of it? I tried a lot of new things with regards to the leather jacket though. Making it quite worn and torn as much as possible. Chipped up the box at the bottom there, and some latex leather boots/corset. Again, looking for comments on what everyone thinks about it? Hopefully everyone likes it :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts