Mephiston WIP Shots

Yes, Work in Progress shots! I am back at painting.. though I am not fully set up yet, so please excuse the photo quality a bit here..

Progress has started on this model and I hope to finish it off today or tomorrow at the latest. then it is back to a comms that I started some 3 yrs ago... to the ones who know what that means, well lets just hope it turns out good still after such a long time!

In the meantime, here is a WIP collage of the Mephiston.. lots of block painting so far..


Still have a lot of work to do on it as an be seen, but it is shaping up nicely so far..

Should have more photos and posts about it forthcoming..

Cheers!

Comments

  1. Good to read that you are back to business (be it painting or just living in your new flat). Hope everything is fine and I'm looking forward to read again more of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It starts very well I think it will still be a super figure
    I follow you ;)
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all.. second update forthcoming :) Am painting like the devil is on my tail today but in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an interesting figure. Settle into your new place and finish it up@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice wip mate. Its a lovely figure look forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts