Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Project Daemons of Chaos: WIP Soul Grinder


Just a quick little post today as I am feeling a lot under the weather.. no relation to the weekend whatsoever.. none.. get it out of your head!

So to the left is the WIP shots of the soul grinder I hope to get finished before this weekend's tournament. The main body of the model is finished, the lava is finished.. just touching up some pieces on it now before I fit and glue these pieces together. I will repaint the ball and socket areas silver but only after I assemble it. It is a tight fit, and the paint rubs off easily.

On top of that, yesterday I hit 30,000 views!!! Yay! It has only been 6 months since I hit 10k views. The goal of 50k is closer now, and I am hoping it takes less than 6 months to hit it. Let's see if that is the case!

I also finished up a Sorcerer Lord of Tzeentch, but I will post it up tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I like the way you paint it before putting it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice base. Look forward to seeing this finished and assembled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see this all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Lava effect Mr Lee. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked the post, become a follower, comment or email me at mr.lees.painting.emporium@gmail.com.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...