Alien Bust Finished..


Ok.. so it has been a while since I was working on this model, but I can say that he is finally finished! And while having the camera around lately, I figured I should take some final photos of him to show off!

First though I have to thank Giorgos Tsougkouzidis for making such an interesting piece. It really pushed me in my painting as it is a slightly larger bust, and has some really great texture on the piece to play with! And many different materials to play around with on the bust to try out small subtle changes here and there on it while painting.

Also want to thank Massive Voodoo and their help on this piece. We worked on some small detail changes on it to really make it come alive during the private lessons a while back. Really a group project here.

He is also still up for sale ( originals not this painted copy ) and you can get in touch with Giorgos for more information on price and shipping.

I also just uploaded him to Putty&Paint, where you can also vote on him!

In the meantime.. here are some more photos of him :)











And a shot of him and me at Massive Voodoo Headquarters also!


Enjoy!

Comments

  1. That is just stunning work and on such a large scale - it's actually deserving of the word: epic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Zab.. much appreciated!

      Delete
  2. What a result! The metalwork is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael.. am hoping I can do as well for the goblin bust also!

      Delete
  3. Really like that last picture, the likeness is incredible !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. just need to find some glasses for the bust to make it really close in likeness! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow. Excellent, looks amazing. Your painting skills have made dramatic progress since I followed you a few months ago. I guess we can start calling you a Pro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Not quite.. but maybe semi-pro? :) Thanks for the confidence boost and compliment to boot! Cheers!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts