Since I got the new airbrush though, I really had the chance to give it a shot on these guys. So with the greens and khaki colors in hand, I went to work on them. In the span of 1.5 hrs, I had the basic green, highlight green, and also the khaki coloring done up. If I had done this by hand, it would have easily taken me 9 hrs or more. And the effect would not have been as good, nor would I have used as little paint as I had.
So from here, I did up the straps in VGC Terra Brown before washing them with GW Sepia and Ogryn. Silver was simple enough, and the spikes/claws were VGC Khaki, VGC Bone highlight, and then GW Delvan Mud washes.
Fully finished up in about 11 hrs in total ( 2 of which was a bust due to the original airbrushing attempts ).
Now onto the riders, but first more photos.