Have to start somewhere..

Ok so this blog is to allow myself to post and talk about what I am doing in the realm of miniatures and wargames. To give examples of my work, and to get feedback on what it is that I could do to make my models better, or to paint faster.

Another reason for the blog is that lately it seems I am spending more and more of my time working on others models than my own, and it might be good to show this work to others. Who knows, maybe one day there will be enough work out there in the land of the interweb to allow me to quit my day job and work on models full time.. shaa.. right.. like that can happen.

My plan is to update this on a weekly basis as best I can, be it hobby related or otherwise.Hopefully this blog will also inspire me to paint more and get into the hobby more also.

But who am I?

Well, originally from Canada, I have some how found myself living in Turkey. Living with my wife, and raising our son, who I hope one days falls in love with wargaming and miniatures as much as I do in the future, but time will tell on that.

Currently I am able to game when time permits, and usually focusing on such things as Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40k. However recently I have branched out into Infinity and Napoleonics ( Black Powder Ruleset ). Other games include trying to make my own rules, loosely based off of Infinity, for a WW2 alternative version. I know it has been done before, but I think mine has a bit more of a twist to it.

When not working on models, I am normally playing with my son or working. Lately it seems my worklife is getting more hectic, so again this blog is to help ground me and ensure that I am focusing on the models when time permits.

So thats it for now, I will be posting up some of my latest projects, and as always posting some of those works to my picasa account when time permits, or projects allow.

Cheers for now

Comments

Popular Posts