Project Daemons of Chaos: WIP Soul Grinder


Just a quick little post today as I am feeling a lot under the weather.. no relation to the weekend whatsoever.. none.. get it out of your head!

So to the left is the WIP shots of the soul grinder I hope to get finished before this weekend's tournament. The main body of the model is finished, the lava is finished.. just touching up some pieces on it now before I fit and glue these pieces together. I will repaint the ball and socket areas silver but only after I assemble it. It is a tight fit, and the paint rubs off easily.

On top of that, yesterday I hit 30,000 views!!! Yay! It has only been 6 months since I hit 10k views. The goal of 50k is closer now, and I am hoping it takes less than 6 months to hit it. Let's see if that is the case!

I also finished up a Sorcerer Lord of Tzeentch, but I will post it up tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts