Year End Reflection..


Ok so another year has past, and time to take stock of what I have done this year so far.

It has been a fairly successful year as far as painting goes. Not for my own models, but for friends I have painted quite a bit.

A few things that has been done so far this year include:
5000 points of Empire troops
Some Orc Heroes, warmachines, and a large unit of Orcs
40 Pink Horrors
Lizardmen Slann, 3 Stegs, misc other Lizardmen units
Sorcery of Tower Terrain ( never again!!! )
5000 points of Eldar
2500 points of Dark Elfs

For myself, I have painted up some infinity models at the beginning of the year, but haven't touched anything else of mine all year long.

With all that said, it showed that I do have time, energy and the ability to paint large swaths of models if/when motivated. And people asking where their models are is good motivation.

Although I was unable to play many games throughout the year itself, I did manage to attend 2 gaming conventions, and a few tournaments. Did not do very well overall, but still attended a few.

What is up for the new year? Hopefully more painting of my own models, more commissions are likely, but never guaranteed, and potentially some life altering news. But for that last one, we will just have to wait for the new year to see how it comes out and which direction that news takes.

So let's see how it goes, and hope everyone else has a great holiday season. May next year bring lots of new miniatures, great rules for your favorite games, and time to play all the games you can ( or wife/family allows ).

Cheers

Comments

Popular Posts