Currently in progress...


Not much news here.. just a quick shot of what is on the workbench at the moment.. forgive the photo, it is from my soon to be replaced cell phone. So it focused on everything but the things I wanted it to!

But as you can see, I have 3 Bloodcoat standard bearers prepped, and a Herald of Khorne sitting on the table. I also have another project on the go, but it is a bit more secret for the time being. Mostly due to the fact I am not sure how well it will turn out :)

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. The secret is you paint a Warmachine army. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, as much as I would like to say that is it, it is not :) I have lots of warmachine models left for this commission but not enough to make a proper army. But a good guess though!

      Delete
  2. Hola
    Pues estaremos a atentos a ver que sale de hay ¿?¿?
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí JD
      Usted debe mantener un ojo hacia fuera para mi pequeño secreto proyecto paralelo;)
      Llena de suspenso aquí en el emporio!

      Delete
  3. Nice progress, Irusk makes a great cultist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts